Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Puppy Class Last Wednesday

Here is Daddy looking totally into my specialized training. See the enraptured look on his face?
This is my new friend Mowgli and his hooman momma, Liz. He's 3 months younger than I am. How come he is so much bigger??
Look at the camera you hunka Hootie!!


Once again, Dad's enraptured!! See how I'm really listening?


This is our trainer, Canaan. I think he's saying how perfect I am!!


And finally, what you have all been waiting for, my first attempts at "roll over"!



And friends, just a reminder: Please remember to keep our pal Bogart and his family in your prayers. So many pups & people are rooting for Klaus to get back home to his Lulu & Bogie. Here's a shout out to ya Klaus. Get well soon! We're pullin' for you. Lots of puppy smooches, BabyRocketDog & Hootie

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dad finally woke up, Hootie! hehehe
You'll be rolling over in no time at all! Great job!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

M & M, He he he.The man can sleep standing up!! Dad gets up at 330am for work and puts in 10 or more hours THEN Mommy makes him drive us all to puppy class. We can't figure out WHY he acts zombieesque!! Love & Welshie kisses, Hootie & BRD

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Butchy & Snickers, I've gotten waayyy better at the roll over in the past few days. As long as they have a treat to seduce me I'm there!! BabyRD will NOT roll over for a treat or anything. She's afraid of it. Big sissy. Smooches, Hootie

Jen said...

I love Hootie; he's trying!!!!
He sure has the 'down' part!

Stanley said...

Hootie Boy!

You are WelshTastic! I won't do that move no matter WHAT my girl is offering me. You've got that down command, well... down, man!

Goober love,
Stanley