Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Off To Puppy Class!

Hey Pups and Jammers! Tonight is my 6th puppy class (second to the last). Mommy has practiced the sign language for “come” with me at the dog park and I have it mastered. Now I just have to remember to show the teacher what a good boy I am tonight. I’m pretty good at “leave it” and so-so on “stay”. I will stay for a short distance, but once they start backing up I feel like I need to be closer to them, so I move. A woman paid me a compliment yesterday at PetSmart. She said I was well behaved! I was just sitting next to Mommy, while Baby Rocket Dog was standing next to me. She did not even mention that Baby was being good. He he he. I’m so rad sometimes. Anywho, I have to lay down and rest up for class. We had quite a workout at the park today.

Tootles for now. Mushy Welshie Kisses, Hootie

News Flash: Please keep Bogart's Daddy in your prayers. He was rushed to the ER and is very, very ill. We know that if our Daddy were sick we would want you to keep him in your prayers too. Thanks. BabyRD & Hootie

If I sleep with my toy this way I will know when the Airethief tries to take it!!

5 comments:

Stanley said...

Hootie Boy!

Thanks for posting about Bogart's papa! He's very special to all of us and we're praying along with you for a miracle!

Hope your barking & treat class went well tonight. So, you're learning sign language, eh? You're an amazing boy, man!

We love the photo. I take it there actually IS an airethief there in your midst. I bet she could still steal it without you knowing (if she wanted to). Something tells me she's sneaky!

Goober love,
STanley

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you are one awesome student at puppy class, Hootie! We are very proud of you!
We're glad you like mom's meatloaf recipe and that you guys got bacon treats! Mom made her meatloaf for us last night! yummmmmm

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Hootie

Have fun at puppy class, you are sure to be the top pup!

We are praying very hard and crossing our paws for Bogart's Dad.

Molly and Taffy

Ruby said...

Oooh, very good for being so well behaved. Hope you pass puppy school with flying colors. Love the photo of you sleeping with your VERY well chewed toy.
cheers,
Ruby

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Stanley,Now why would you fall in to Hootie's trap and infer that there is really an airethief in existence?! Am I gonna have to be upset with you?? Hootie is a trouble maker.Sadly,BRD

Maggie & Mitch,He he. Not sure, but Mom may have made your recipe so much that Pop is a bit tired of it!! She says once it gets too hot in Phoenix the stove goes cold, so she's using it alot to freeze things up for nuking later.The bacon treats are D-Vine!!Also, yes I am a star pupil. I am doing roll over great now too!!XXOO-Hootie

Molly & Taffy,Once again,yes,I am a great pupil and everyone should be proud of me. We all keep the Bogart Fam in our thoughts & prayers too. Keep up the good work! XOXO-Hootie

Butchy & Snickers, I think Bogart has been the first friend to so many of us pups.His mommy & daddy have given our family lots of joy, so we just gotta keep praying for them.XOXOXOXO-BRD

Ruby, I'm gonna post some pics from class now.You will be amazed at my dexterity!! Mom says the reason I'm barfing all oave the floor today is because I think every toy should be VERY well chewed. It's my disease!! XXOO-Hootie