Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Photos By Ryan Stewart



These photos were taken by Ryan Stewart at the Dales & Friends Meetup on Feb 15th. The top one is of me after an hour or so of chasing the ball. It was so great because complete strangers would throw balls for me! It's strange how some of the other Airedales thought the balls were being thrown for them! The bottom photo is me smiling for the camera. I thought Ryan asked ME to say "chewwwws" for the camera, but here he was taking a picture of Hootie playing puppy-jump with Marley! Marley's hooman mommy, Terry, really liked Hootie, so I think he was showing off for her. Hootie seemed to have a crush on Marley, and of course the doofus has no idea that he isn't half her size. I hope she breaks it to him easy and doesn't break his little Welshie heart. I better go now. I think a Merrick's Beef Bone is calling my name!!
Smooches and Airehugs, Baby Rocket Dog

8 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

We hope you enjoyed your Beef Bone, we certainly enjoyed the lovely photos.

Molly and Taffy

Molly the Airedale said...

We love our meet-ups so much too, guys! They're such fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

BRD! You obviously enjoyed yourself. Isn't it fun to be running around with a pack of Airedales? It's almost like you're in some big fuzzy gang. And Hootie reminds me way to much of another small furry creature I know who tries to stand up to every Airedale she sees. Yes. Hootie is almost exactly like Stella. She's always trying to take on some poor unsuspecting pooch who is only three or four times her size.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Frasypoo said...

Oh my gosh,I miss my doggie pals so much!!!!I used to be Stanleys friend !
Mommy says she wishes she looked like her profile pic!Or had the jewelry to match!Its an old Indian ad for jewelry that she found !
Frasier

Princess Patches said...

It looks like you two had a great time at the Aire-meet-up! Marley looks like loads of fun!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Agatha and Archie said...

Hi you guys,That looks like a barrel of fun!!!!You are smiling soooo hard!!! Love and kisses A+A

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Molly & Taffy,Thanks so much! Yep, the bone was good.Unfortunately Hootie ate some of it & is now barfing up all over. :>(

M & M, We totally love our meetups.Our club just started in Jan.so we've just had 2.

XOXOXOXOXO-BabyRD & Hootie

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Stanley, YOU TOTALLY know who Hootie is!! Yes. Yes. Yes.

Frasier, Hey Dawg,you have to get back in the blog business. Let your momma have hers & you get one too. I bet the other pups on DWB miss you too! That model from you mom's profile is gorgeous (for a hooman)!!

PP&P, Marley was a b-eau-ti-ful airemate! She liked me too...which was important!! XO-Hootie

Agatha & Archie,SO much fun we could barely contain ourselves!

SMOOCHES & Airehugs, BabyRocketDog
& Tiny Little Stinky Kisses, Hootie