Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

****** Jane Airedale ~ My First Blog ~ A Tribute To Dear Hootie ******



Hi.  I am Jane, a 5 year old Airedale. Mom told me I can continue the blog that my Angel brother Hootie & Angel sister Baby Rocket Dog started some years ago. I am new to this sort of thing, so am starting off slowly. The format of the blog is different than my mama remembers it, so not sure how good we will be at this!

I wanted to start off by giving a tribute to my "big" brother, Hootie. He was less than half my size, but he was the Alpha dog in our home & he let me know it. Here are Hootie's Green Ashes that Daddy buried next to Baby Rocket Dog in our dog park on Memorial Day. We just received Hootie's grave marker & will place it where he is buried. The folks have decided to replace BabyRD's headstone with one to match Hootie's now, so a photo of their completed graves will follow when that arrives. 

That's all for now. I hope to start meeting new buddies here soon! 

Smooches, 
Jane

PS-If anyone can give us a clue on how to center our title that would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Welcome to Blogville, Jane! We were so sorry to hear about Hootie. He and BRD have been our friends for a very long time and we miss them. We look forward to getting to know you!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hi Jane, and welcome to blogging. We don't think you can center the blog title, at least we have never figured out a way to do that. We hope you will post a photo of yourself in your next post so we can see how pretty you are.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Pee Ess, Hootie and Baby Rocket Dog knew our Angels Dakota, Phantom, and Thunder

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hi Jane....so happy that you will continue blogging for your angel brother and sister. Looking forward to knowing you better.

Ruby said...

HEY JANE!!!!! OMD, what a lovely tribute to your brudder 💝
I can't waits to see all the troubles and mischief you will gets into....BOL!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥