Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cosmo Dog Park in Gilbert, Arizona

Mommy & Daddy took us to visit their friends from Tucson on Friday before they took us to Cosmo Dog Park. This is C2, Mommy(C1) & M2 with H1 & me,
Baby Rocket Dog !!


Here I, Baby Rocket Dog, am coming out of the water with a ball!!


Here is Mommy and Hootie:




I hope you all enjoyed the trip to the dog water park with us. Our friends in Australia, Noah and the Airegals, have a little water park right in their yard so they know they are water dogs and are not afraid to get their toes wet. Mommy said I should be a water dog too, so this is really my first try at getting my feet wet. I would only go so far out though, because there is a ledge in the water where it drops off and I really do not know yet if I can swim!! Maybe I'll be more adventurous next time. Bye for now & have a great day! Smooches & Airehugs, BabyRD

5 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Baby Wocket Doggie and Hootie
Gweat pictoowes and videos..congwatulations on youw fiwst twy wif watew Baby Wocket..I bet you'we a tewwific swimmew..I twied in the summew and it was fun..I hope I still wemembew if it evew gets wawm again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh it looks so lovely and warm there! we are getting a foot of snow......Love A+A

Suzuki said...

COOOOOOOOOOL :D
That looks pawsome!
Not many waves fur boogey boarding, but I think I could go without :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great day the both of you had! We loved the videos!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

GSD Adventures said...

Hi! This is our first time stopping by. We found you on Dogs With Blogs - we are fellow dog bloggers! Can't wait to keep up with your adventures!

Tail wags,
Pruett and Daphne