Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yup, I Am A Tattle Tale Pup!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is Baby Rocket Dog at 2 1/2 months old~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got back from the dog park. Baby Rocket Dog got in trouble because she swiped this other dogs ball and wouldn't give it back. The lady said it's the only ball her dog would play with even though there were probably 20 other balls there. BabyRD is a real brat sometimes. I think she knew it was that Golden's special ball and she would not drop it on command "drop" like she is supposed to. And she even was doing growlie mouth to me as I approached her, which I did repeatedly. Mom had to pretend we were leaving to get her to come to the gate then she (Mom) pounced on the ball after leashing Baby up. That earned BabyRD a 5 minute time out in the car. She looked really embarrassed. The Golden was happy to get her slobbery ball back and I chased her as she fetched it. I am really good at chasing and being chased, but could really care less about a ball. I look at a ball as another chew toy. When Mom got BabyRD out of the car she let us play in the small dog park because there weren't any other dogs there and my thieving sister had to be good.

This bottom picture was taken last week. Isn't it funny how she hikes her left leg up? She did it in the top picture too. She has lots of little quirky things about her. I, on the other hand, am very nearly perfect. Wait 'til she sees this. he he he. She will probably have a kitten!! Won't that be a good trick for a dog?!

Toodles for now, Hootie

She had this loofa dog for a year and we decided to gut it last week. She likes to carry the empty shell around and was afraid I might get it from her. She is really stingy too.






13 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

An excellent de-stuff. Don't forget to tell the hoomans to put it back together again!!!!!! We send our favourite stuffies to the stuffie doctor.

Molly the Airedale said...

Poor Baby Rocket having to get time out in the car!
I know a stingy pup too, Hootie, and it's not me! hehehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

I like to sleep with my toys in my mouth too. That way when I wake up I can get right to the important stuff! No need to go searching around for your toys first.

Peg said...

Hey Guys--Greetings from another Airedale-Welsh-run household! What's funny is that Dylan the WT has been called our Rocket Dog. He does agility and is Amazing--that's why he gets called the Rocket Dog! And Reggie is is the kiddie at almost 2 years old. Love your Blog!
Reggie, Dylan and Peggy (the driver and cook)

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Molly & Taffy, Wow, A stuffie Dr. Who'd a thunk it???

Maggie & Mitch, Hmmmm. Let me guess who it is. he he. Puppy smooches,Hootie

Digsby, What a smart little guy you are!!

Reggie & Dylan, My! Dylan is a rocket dog too and is an amazing rocket dog. Very cool! We really need to get into agility training somewhere. Welcome to our blog!

Stanley said...

Hootie Boy!

Ohhhh no, watch OUT, man. Baby RD is either going to laugh her bootie off or get stinkin' mad when she sees this post. You're right, though. That thing she does with her left leg really is a cute little quirk.

Do tell her that she is a master of disaster in the destuffing realm of things. Funny how she doesn't trust your mama not to throw her stuffie carcass away and guards it even in her sleep.

You two are definitely goober dogs at heart!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Shelley said...

Cassie - love your new dog blog!!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Stanley, Thank you SO much! We are honored to be considered fellow gooberdogs! I did BOL when I saw Hooties secret posts on my occasional diva like behavior AND my lovely sleeping poses. I have a great sense of aireyhumor. Then I took the toy he was playing with & destroyed it. All in a days work! XXX-BabyRD
She has issues too. Ha! OOO-Hootie

Shelley, Oh thx! We hope Marvin the Cat will come by & visit us. He looks quite tastey! Just kittenin, er kiddin'. Smooches from pooches, BabyRD & Hootie Tell him he's entered in our give away contest!

John Going Gently said...

love the new blog and the pics of the dogs/pups////

I am so going to have an airedale next!!!!!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Thanks John! We know you mean no offense to Hootie,Meg or George, but: Airedales rock!! Smooches from BabyRocketDog

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Butchy & Snickers (R,S & S,too), You mean to tell me that you have never mastered the fine art of destuffing? And you call yourselves terriers?? Well, to be fare, you have the desqueeking process down and that's very important. I am such a well rounded girl, that I can do it all!! Stuffing, squeekers, you name it, I'll wreck it! Mom is happy that since I've grown up that I mostly only destroy my own (& Hootie's of course) toys. When I was a pup I demolished her cell phone. She actually used it after and it looked like a bomb had exploded inside it. Rough plastic edges all over. Ha ha that was so funny. Love to you WFTs, BabyRD

doyle and mollie said...

you two are an absolute laugh i am so going to enjoy being one of your cyber buddies - do you play "true colour thursdays" - http://poopsiestruecolours.blogspot.com - my mum are going to start playing this week - maggie & mitch play and it looks like fun
doyle ;D

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Nope. No True Colour Thursdays for us. We like to read 'em though! Thanks for joining us!! Smooches, BRD & Hootie