- BabyRD: Okay, I admit it, I have a few phobias. Mainly heating grates/vents really freak me out. If my ball rolls onto one I can not bring myself to get it. Lucky for me Hootie isn't afraid of anything, so he'll get my ball from the scary vent for me. Sometimes it's handy to have a Hootieboy around.
- Hootie: I knew that Baby Rocket Dog was going to be my mentor from the moment that we met. She walked around my yard like I didn't even exist, but I followed her around imitating her every move. I knew that one day she would accept me as her little brother, and she has!
- BRD: I hate to have my hairs brushed. Pet me, cuddle me, tickle me, but don't try to comb my hair without a battle. I am good at the groomer though. Only a pip for Daddy and Mommy.
- H: I make Mommy or Daddy get up at least 3 times a night to take me out. Like tonight, I've already had 4 false alarms and it's just a bit after midnight. he he. It's fun to have them at my beck and call. I'm good at this.
- BRD: I sometimes let Hootie play with my toys. I have been accused of being stingy, but I have my generous moments.
- Here's a bonus for ya: Both of us ate over 28 ounces of large Vita Bones tonight while our hoomans were gone. We ate right through the box and went to town on those bisquits! Mommy and Dad didn't even scold us 'cuz we looked so fat and happy...Mommy said it was their own fault for leaving the box where we could get at it. he he.
Well, that's it for now. We're getting sleepy so will go off to bed now. ZZzzzzzzzzz