Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy 6th Barkday To Me...

 Here I am as a wee pup, soon after I was adopted by Daddy & Mommy.
 I loved to sleep on Dad and Mom's laps...Now I just put my top half on them.

 Posing nicely for the camera.  I ate that basket I'm in here. It was tasty! Bol.
 This is me posing for my "Ask BabyRD" column. 
Seems like forever ago when pooches wanted my advise on stuff.
 I'm not sure what Phoenix butcher cut my hairs for this pic. Friend Cathi took it.
 And finally, here I am at our place up in Idaho.  I sure miss the fresh aire.

So, today is my 6th birthday. Tomorrow Mom said they'll take me to get frozen yogurt because they forgot today was my big day until Cousin Sheila reminded them via email.  I can hardly wait!  Maybe she'll get some après Birthday yogurt shots of me.  Hootie and I did get to go to Friday night Bible study with the folks tonight.  Had to stay in the car, but that was fine, since we enjoy car trips to anywhere. WooHoo!!  So, that is my big exciting birthday.  Ta ta for now!

AireSmooches,
Baby Rocket Dog

20 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Happy Barkday!
Enjoy your frozen yogurt treat tomorrow!

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, BRD! We hope you get your frozen yogurt!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

GOOSE said...

Happy happy Barkday! I hope you were all kinds of goodies.
Blessings,
Goose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BABY ROCKET DOG!!! WE are SURE that THEY will make it up to you... make them feel really guilty about forgetting your SPECIAL DAY... and you will fur SURE get MORE than the Ice Scream. Think STUFFIES...!!
And SNACKS.. and some EXTRA Cuddles.

Sherry said...

Happy birthday, gorgeous girl! I can never see enough puppy pics. BTW, it looks like you outgrew that basket so fast that it must have been just a tiny snack when you ate it.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Happy birthday to my future sissy. You look very cute in your puppy pictures. Your my size in your pictures.
Your future sissy,
Sally Ann

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!
Baci Myriam :))

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Have a very special Hap-Pee Birfday!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´HAPPY 6TH BARKDAY!!! I hope your day was full of lots of fun and extra treats!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Birthday sweets!!
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

Happy birthday, Baby, I am sending smoochies.

Kisses,
Dexter

Martha said...

Happy Barkday BRD, have fun. Wishes we could come over for the party!
Love
Martha and Bailey xx

Martha said...

Wishing!

Sagira said...

Happy birthday

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Aw, what a cutie, then and now!
Happy birthday!

Mollie said...

Happy belated barkday, you are a little darling. Don't panic about the ball, just send you photo's and names to

BELNEAMEADOW@GMAIL.COM

You shall go to the ball :)

Huggie'z xxxx

Mollie and Alfie

The JR said...

Happy, happy barkday!

Enjoy your frozen yogurt!

Asta said...

Happy Belated Sixth Biwfday my sweet BabyWocket Dog!!
I hopes you got that fwozen yoguwt and lots of play time and celebwashun
I hope you have many many many mowe wondewful healthy, Happy Biwfdays
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Wyatt said...

Happy belated Barkday to you, Baby Rocket Dog!! Hope it was wonderful and you got lots of treats and attention!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Baby Rocket Dog!
I am sure you enjoyed a lot your frozen yogurt!
Better late than never, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza