Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Circus!!! AND Valentine's Dance Picture

The Blogville Circus is taking place today and tomorrow and all are invited to attend.  Hootie and I have already gone and plan to go back again tomorrow if we can talk the folks into it!!  

This is Hootie at Asta's Funhouse looking in the miwwow mirror. he he. 
His very large mouth is even larger than usual!

 Here I am at the fun house mirror.  My eye looks pretty spooky...NOT fun. BOL!!
 Really had to post this of Laciegirl, as it makes her bum look EVEN HUGER huge.

And now, here is the photo of Hootie and his fiancé, Sally Ann from the big Valentines Dance/Party last night.  We all had a great time.  I got to dance with Wyatt so my night was made complete.  Word has it that the punch was spiked and arrest warrants are our for several of our buddies.  You can read more about it here on Mollie & Alfie's blog. 

Well, that about does it for today.  Hootie and I need to brush up on our begging skills, since we want to attend the circus again tomorrow to see the rest of the tents & sideshows. 

Smooches from pooches,
Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

13 comments:

Asta said...

Baby Wocket dog. Pleez fowgive me fow calling you a boy in my stoopid commentawy at the FunHouse Miwwow

I didn't mean to make you not have fun in thewe. Pleez fowgive me
Soochie kisses
Asta

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

That's okay dear Asta. People are always forgetting my sex...It has to do with the stupid name the folks gave me. I wish it was JUST Baby, that way noone would put me in a corner! And about the Funhouse: I had the Time of My Life...never felt this way before...he he he.
XX-BRD

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word this fun house is a blast!!
Snuggles
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH BRD and Hootie..... It was just WONDERFUL to see you at the Ball yesterday... THAT was a BALL of a BALL wasn't it???
AND when I saw you two in Asta's House of Mirrors I Laffed and said OH MY.... THOSE two look sooooooo funny. Isn't the house of Mirrors just WONDERFUL.
Peeps just do NOT know the grrrreat stuffs that WE do here in Blogville... and THAT is how we want to KEEP it!! RIGHT???
Maybe we can meet up in Sasha's Foods Tent and then go look at the CLOWNS again...

Ruby said...

OMD!! You guys look SO great at the Ball!! Oh, you were SUCH a handsome couple!!
Oh, I just BOL at all the Funhouse Mirror pics Asta did!!! OMD! They were all so great!
I'll see ya at the foodables tent! Word is Sasha out did herself!!
Kisses,
Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun you had in the funhouse, Baby and Hootie! Love the pictures! haha

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lacie's Butt even bigger???

I didn't think it was pawsible but now I believe!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hello you two! Guess What?! Guess What?!

YOU WON!!! Yap, counted up all the comments at the Circus from over opening days and you WON with 17! Wow! That is soooo GREAT! I am so glad you enjoyed your time there! We so enjoyed your many visits! :D

Your PRIZE is The Circus Basket! Pawlease email me at 1roodog(at)gmail(dot)com with your snail mail addy and I will get it sent off to you :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

PeeS: Very happy to have met you - followin your tail now :)

Carol said...

Oh My dog, those pictures from Asta's Funhouse were a scream......spiked punch arrest warrants oh boy sounds like the Valentines Dance/Party was a blast.

The silvers and more

Anonymous said...

Great!!!! Ask your dad when the circus is coming to Antwerp??? Want to have some fun too! Yes! (If I'm not afraid... :-(
Kisses from Kita

Wyatt said...

Yes, that Lacie has a BIG backyard...haha.
Love the Hootie and Sally Ann Valentine's photo...so romantic!

Wyatt and Stanzie

The JR said...

oh no, do not post a pic of my bum looking that large!

Been out....can't stay well this year.

Anonymous said...

Hi y'all! :)

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the very nice card you sent! Luved the Circus elephants on it :)

Hope all is well with yaz.

Waggin at ya,
Roo