Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Sunday, August 12, 2018

I Have Some News!





Hi there! This is Hairy "Hootie" Houdini writing this post.  Mom & Dad and I all went to Salt Lake City in June and we adopted a new sister for me from SouthWest Airedale Terrier Rescue.  Her name is Jane (it was Cinder Ella) and she is 2 years old.  Okay, at first I wasn't real thrilled with her, because I had my peeps all to myself since BabyRocketDog died last November. But, we are getting along quite beautifully now.  She tends to get bossy with me and tries to drag me around by my harness or collar, but I always set her straight to let her know I am the Alpha in our little pecking order. Ha!  Size does NOT matter.  She is over twice my size, but my mighty Welsh growl scares her away from stealing my food or taking a toy that is in my space!

Okay, today we will use our old send-off:
Smooches from pooches,
Hootie and Jane

11 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

WooHoo.... looks like we both got a new sister recently. At least your new sister kind of looks a little bit like you. Mine doesn't look anything like me. She is a Yorkie cairn terrier mix with a broken jaw. Welcome to Blogville Jane. Can't wait to hear more about you. Hugs

ScrapsofMe said...

So goodM to hear from you all again. Welcome Jane, you will be well loved.
Bonnie the wee Scottie

Molly the Airedale said...

Jane is a beauty, Hootie, and we are so happy that you and your family have a new sissy! I do understand an Airegirl's bossiness, ya know☺

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to hear from you, Hootie. A new sister??? That is going to change your world for sure. As Misty says, girls rule and boys drool! But we boys do NOT agree.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Idaho PugRanch said...

that is some very exciting news! Welcome Jane!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Ruby said...

WoooooHoooooo!!!!! OMD, this is very exciting news Hootie!!!
Hey Jane! Welcome to Blogville! Hey, as a fellow AireChick, I gets we need to boss everyone around, butts I thinks you gots to listen to Hootie, cause he is one cool dude. BUTTS ~ don't lose that DaleTude! You gots to keep up the rep! ☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello hootie its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow a noo sister??? how fun!!! hello jane nice to meet yoo yoo hav fownd yoreself a gud home for shoor!!! ok bye

WFT Nobby said...

We were so sorry about dear BRD, but now thrilled that you have a new terrier. Will Jane be writing some blog posts soon? Gail and I do hope so.
Toodle pip!
Berie.

TimberLove said...

Good news indeed! Play bows,

Nanük

TimberLove said...

Hope woooos are well mates,

Nuk

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Thanks Nanuk. We're good. Our secretary seems to have retired. it's hard to get good help now adays. bol.
Smooches,
Hootie and Jane