Cartoonized Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Farrr N.Idaho Weather

Come on, sign up to follow our blog! We hate uneven numbers! Grrrrrrrr.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday ... on Friday....oops


Both of these photos were taken in 2007.  The top one is me (BRD) watching Chuck the Cat eat.  The second pic is my mommy trying to get me to wear my puppy class graduation mortarboard.  I have NEVER liked wearing hats.  That's Hootie's bag!  I prefer my natural beauty to shine through. Bol.
Hope all my friends are staying warm.  It's verrrrrry cold here in North Idaho.

Smooches from,
Baby Rocket Dog

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Stay warm!

Molly the Airedale said...

Awwwwwww - what adorable pictures! Stay warm, guys!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Ruby said...

OMD!!! Lookie at your baby pics!!!! Just too cute!!! Ma can only gets 'headbands' to stay on my head, anything else, no way Jose!!! BOL
I hopes you guys are stayin' nice and warm! You can come stay here til that nasty Polar Vortex is gone!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥